Founded in 1980 by Mr. Franck Bacquet, SOCAB manufactures and develops several ranges of aluminium profiles and accessories for removable office partitions. SOCAB responds to global tenders for office fit-outs, from floors to ceilings, to electricity and insulation.
In 2009, Mr. Thomas Bacquet took over leadership of the company.
In light of the developments he had observed in the removable partition market, he decided to create a company specialising in the distribution of partition profiles and accessories, and SOCABi was established in 2013.
Whilst staying true to the founder’s vision, the intention behind this new company was also to inject new pace into highly competitive markets on a national level, in addition to reinforcing its Export activities.
“Moving forward together…”
The values upheld by the senior management apply as much to the company’s partners and customers as they do to its employees.
• Be a partner and a trustworthy technical consultant to offer an optimum solution
• Guarantee flexibility, agility and proven responsiveness
• Deliver flawless quality products and solutions
SOCABi’s 6200m² site at ST PATHUS (77) makes it possible for the company to:
• Store a large number of aluminium profiles for partitions and lining to ensure availability for customers.
• Machine melamine panels and edgebanding.
• Manufacture / machine customised doors (solid, aluminium or glass).
• Distribute trade products such as melamine panels, doors, fittings, insulation, joints, and more.